Human Communications: Are You Being Direct or Coming from Your Ego?
I felt guided to express my thoughts on this to get people to think about the quality of their communications. This post is a reminder to take care in how you express yourself to others. It can make or break your relationships.
1) During your interaction with someone, pause and become self-aware of what is going around in your mind. Label what you are feeling inside of yourself.
2) Make sure you are in a balanced state of mind when you express. Please if this requires waiting a period of time to decompress before you say, text or email, WAIT. It’ll save you from having to make any apologies in the future. Once you say something, it can never be taken back. Yes, it can be forgiven but the other person will still remember. Taking a pause will also help to deescalate the intensity of the engagement and possibly even defuse it.
By the same token, don’t wait too long like weeks or months to express yourself. It is important to be timely in your response but don’t let it languish.
3) Do a self-check of your ego. Look at your feelings behind your motivations to want to express truthfully. Dig deep. Make sure it is not your ego that is influencing you. Journal your feelings to attain more clarity. Often during this process, you may receive guidance from your intuition or the Universe including your Etheric Guides and/or Angels.
4) Pray and ask the Universe for guidance so you are making the right decision in how and what you express. That is why waiting a few days is always a good idea. That will give you time to receive synchronicities in your life as guidance.
Do you have any other tactics that have served you well in developing honest and tactful dialogues?
I am a Cancer water sign and empathic which allows me to do my work of channeling Light Beings but also contributes to me being very sensitive to people’s energy including their words, their sound tones and facial expressions. I have one family member who is so direct that she makes remarks which I feel hurt other people’s feelings. I have been witness to these type of engagements many a time. I cringe inside and feel very sad for the other person. I have to now ask myself, maybe it is time for me to call her out on it in a tactful way and bring it up to her attention so she can make a correction if she so chooses.
Emotional mastery is the key to expressing yourself in quality manner. Do it with temperance, class and grace. This requires restraint, control and discipline. It is a practice to be worked on. There is a right way and wrong way to get your point across. Let us remember to hold the energy of love in all of our communications. In this way, you will see the quality of all of your relationships rise and become more productive.
* Life Wisdom from Beyond * Founder of SoulEvolutionCenter.com
* Author* Speaker * Workshop Facilitator * Soul Evolution Coaching* Advanced Channeler of Light Beings
* Host of the Soul Evolution Show on BlogTalkRadio
* Follow the Soul Evolution Center Show on http://www.blogtalkradio.com/soulevolutioncenter Download or listen to Prior Episodes 24/7 for Free
* Author of the free eBook “Aristotle’s Teachings for the New Age, a Series of Channelings” FREE download in many reading formats at http: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/575068
* Reiki Master/Reiki Teacher * Private webinars available*Book on Website Calendar
* Subscribe to Katy’s email list at http://eepurl.com/6-CcD & receive a free gift.
* Subscribe to the Soul Evolution Center Channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWCgWWhH4Zh1vLVAynUG5Kg
Copyright © Katibe Simmone. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material, including excerpts as long as you do not alter it in any way, and the content remains accurate, is distributed freely or commercially, and you include this copyright notice and link: http://soulevolutioncenter.com/blog/ .
I am an advanced channeler of Light Beings. I provide broadcast messages as guidance from many different Light Beings and shares their wisdom on my Facebook, blog, videos and in my free eBook. I am unique in that I channel these Beings word for word through telepathic means. They act as high-level guides and teachers to help you on your life journey.
As of May 2017, I no longer provide private channeling sessions to individual clients. I felt guided to empower people to teach them to access their own innate wisdom through their intuition.
I had a spiritual awakening in 2009. I realized I was a spiritual being in a physical body for my highest spiritual evolution. Because of this increased level of consciousness, my psychic centers and specific upper chakras like my Third Eye and Crown Chakra were activated. I developed heightened extrasensory perceptions such as clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience and the ability to receive some information telepathically. Telepathy is a form of clairaudience.
My dream time also changed dramatically. I became a lucid dreamer as a result and have blogged about and shared videos of some of my more extraordinary OBEs.
I heard telepathically to teach what I know. I founded Soul Evolution Center in February 2013 to help you evolve into your best life. I am a published author, speaker and workshop facilitator in various spiritual and metaphysical topics. I offer many developmental workshops and certifications that can be customized in private, small or large groups by webinar, Skype and teleconference.
Katibe (Katy) Simmone