3/10/15 Tarot Card Reading: Sample Email Reading for Client – 10 Card Celtic Cross Spread
Below is a sample Tarot reading for a client, who requested a Tarot reading by email. She asked for the best guidance for her at the time. She did not have a specific question.
My client’s name has been masked for anonymity. In her email to me she wrote:
“At this moment my life is hectic, and I find myself in a very busy cycle. I do not have specific questions (these require a lot of thinking and time that I don’t have). Please as usual send me an e-mail with whatever words the cards will show you. I will contact you again later this spring when things come down a little with specific questions. I treat this cards reading as a quick fix for me to feel better.At this moment my life is hectic and I find myself in a very busy cycle. I do not have specific questions (these require a lot of thinking and time that I don’t have). Please as usual send me an e-mail with whatever words the cards will show you. I will contact you again later this spring when things come down a little with specific questions. I treat this cards reading as a quick fix for me to feel better.”
I did the 10 card Celtic Cross Spread, using the Rider-Waite Tarot cards. This is a very thorough card spread and reveals helpful information surrounding a life situation, including past, present and future time frames, the internal influences like the client’s conscious and subconscious feelings, and external factors like how the Universe views the situation.
I am a Tarot reader in addition to being a psychic life adviser. Besides direct voice channelings, I provide guidance to people’s life questions through Tarot & oracle cards readings by phone/Skype/email and in-office. Sessions can be booked easily online through my website.
Card Readings Vs. Direct Voice Readings
The cards are good for general guidance, if you don’t have a specific question in mind, you simply don’t know what to ask or you are just looking for the highest and best guidance for you at this time in your life.
I recommend to clients to do a direct voice channeling if they desire specific guidance, want additional detail or would like a Q&A with the Guides. Depending on whom the client prefers, I can channel Mr. Edgar Cayce, renowned American psychic in spirit, or The Channel of 5-8, a group of high level light beings, who have made contact with me. Else, I can intuitively select the being based on the energy I am feeling for the client.
Please share with others who may be interested.
Copyright © Katy Simmone. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material, including excerpts as long as you do not alter it in any way, and the content remains accurate, and you include this copyright notice and link: http://soulevolutioncenter.com/blog/ .
Katy Simmone, Psychic Life Adviser, Life Wisdom from Beyond
Direct Voice/Oracle/Tarot Card Readings**Book Phone/Skype/Email Readings on Online Calendar Here**
SAMPLE TAROT EMAIL READING
3/10/15 Tuesday Tarot Card Reading: 10 Card Celtic Card Spread for Client A
Dear Client A,
This written guidance is for you to assimilate and contemplate for your well-being. Please reread as often as necessary. Often, if you review this frequently, it will be beneficial and help you to move forward in your life and uplift you.
Summary: My intuitive feelings are that you going through some challenging life decisions right now and you are unsure of how to proceed, which is causing you turmoil. The cards showed that based on all that you have achieved and learned in your life to date will serve you well and to use this as a springboard and catalyst for you to navigate with. The cards showed that from all that you are experiencing now, you will have the opportunity for a beautiful new vision and clarity into your life.
Question for the Tarot Cards: I asked for the highest and best guidance for my client. Please provide the best guidance for my client at this time in her life.
The 10 card Tarot Celtic cross spread revealed the following guidance:
- The atmosphere surrounding your life now – (2 of Pentacles card) The cards showed that currently, you feel you are balancing two or more things in your life, that you are juggling. You have a few different things on your plate that you are managing.
Guidance: The cards show that you are balancing things in your life well despite how you may perceive it.
2. What energies are hindering or helping your life situation – (7 of Pentacles card) The cards showed that what will help you is to continue to work hard and go forth industriously, with will, commitment and perseverance. You have a history and past proven track record of being able to accomplish and achieve such fruitful efforts through your own efforts.
Guidance: Believe in yourself. Have faith that you will overcome this as you have do so with other past life challenges. You have the temerity, discipline and initiative.
3. The foundation of what you are experiencing in your life right now– (2 of Swords card) The cards showed that at this point in your life, you feel you are at crossroads and are unable to come to a clear decision about something or some things in your life. This is causing you some anxiety and emotional turmoil. You feel you are unable to see clearly, almost like you are blindfolded. You feel you are unable to move forward and to come to a decision or decisions. Therefore, you are not making any decisions right now, and you are a standstill.
Guidance: Know that the answers are within you and that they are readily accessible and available to you. Resist the urge to be overcome by your emotionality. Don’t let these lower vibrational energies get the better of you. Stay calm, think clearly and logically about your circumstances using your reasons of logic and rational thought. This will guide you well. A recommendation to help you would be to make a pros and cons list in regards to what your choices. Lay out the strengths and scenarios of each possibility. That will help you to achieve mental clarity to move forward. You are sharp minded!
4. A strong influence from your immediate past – (Queen of Pentacles card) The cards showed that in the immediate past, you were a highly successful woman of many resources, materially sound and set. You had financial stability and wealth and did not worry about money. You were also very practical and well balanced financially.
Guidance: Please remember to use this as hope and faith for yourself. You are capable based on that which you have already created and proven in the past. You are resourceful! You possess many fine attributes for continued success.
- Your crowning thoughts about what you are experiencing right now – (Two of Cups card) The cards showed that you desire union, reconciliation and a coming together right now in your life. This is very important of you and your heartfelt desire. This is a card of love and reunification. This can be with a significant family member or a partner.
- A strong influence in your immediate future – (Knight of Swords card) – The cards showed that there is a potential for strong energy for moving forward quickly, to make a decision or come to some sort of conclusion. This card can represent you or a male figure in your life of possibly middle age, who is bold, tends to move quickly and make decisions rashly without thinking things through.
Guidance: Please remember to think things through right now and weigh all your options. Proper planning and detail will serve you well instead of rushing forward. No need for haste.
- Your attitudes toward your life situation – (King of Cups card) – This card showed the archetype of a dominant, mature, older male in your life, who is in very emotionally balanced and emotionally stable. This could represent you or a significant male in your life, who has these characteristics.
- How other people see your life situation – (The Magician card) – The cards showed that other people and the Universe see you as very talented and that you are being able to create and manifest in your life. This is a very positive and powerful card. It is also a major Arcana card, which means it carries a lot of energy and is higher vibrational. You are seen by others as one who can successfully complete something once you put your mind, focus, energy and efforts to it. You can carry things out successfully by your own talents and skillfulness. Not everyone has this type of capability, initiative and follow though.
Guidance: Know that you are the Magician. Remember this and integrate this fully into your life especially when you feel down and have self-doubt. Use this to inspire you with confidence and positive self-esteem to move forward in a concerted manner.
- What are your hopes and fears are– (The Fool card) – The cards showed you want to look at things in your life differently and in a more empowering, adventurous way. You want to approach your life situations with hope, positivity and with a sense of adventure without having fear of what may go wrong. You want to go forth in your life with a light-hearted manner and not be worried or guilt-ridden.
Guidance: Know that you can approach your life situations with this sort of playful, optimistic outlook and approach. You will find it much more liberating and light and not as heavy & burdensome on your emotions and physical body.
10. The outcome of your life situation– (The Ace of Swords) The cards showed the potentiality for your future as one of a new beginning, a new opportunity to change and think differently of how you approach your life and what your perspective is on it. This is a different way of looking at things. It represents a high potential for expanded consciousness, thought and awareness. This is a beautiful gift from the divine. All the Aces in the Tarot represent opportunities, beautiful new beginnings.
Guidance: Remember, this is an opportunity. It is ultimately up to you whether you this take advantage of this opportunity. It does require action upon you part to create this change within your mind for your well-being and betterment. This gift is dependent on you and what you do with it.
Since my spiritual awakening in 2009, I have had some amazing psychic experiences, including weekly lucid out-of-body experiences (OOBs), participating in spirit cross-overs and channeling messages from beings that exist an other dimensions. A spiritual awakening occurs when you start to raise you consciousness. You begin to look at the world around you and your own life differently. You realize that you are spiritual being having a physical existence for your own evolution.
Also, since my spiritual awakening, I found that I could receive information telepathically from beings of light and love. I have telepathically heard that I am a fifth dimensional being. I also heard that I was in the third level of the 16th level of the fifth dimension up until mid January 2015. Then starting in mid-January 2015 I telepathically heard numerous times that I was on the 16th level after making some extraordinary shifts in accepting my life purpose from mid December 2014 to mid-January 2015. I also have heard that I am a star seed, an Arcturian, a “hybrid”, “genetically modified” and a transient. I heard that I had been “rescued” and “restored”, and that I am in the “witness protection program.” In 2014 I received about four clairvoyant images of the fictional character Frankenstein, where he was laying on the treatment table while the eccentric scientist was rebuilding him. It was my guides way of providing me this literary allusion, showing me that I had been rebuilt like Frankenstein. I heard telepathically that I operate on multiple frequencies.” This combination of factors and my “alien nature” explains the psychic activity I have experienced in my day–to-day life and during my sleep state and in altered states of consciousness.
I have been guided to share my experiences, which I do here in this blog. I am a psychic life adviser, providing life wisdom from beyond. I do this through direct voice, Tarot and oracle card readings. I have received channeled information from various beings of light of love, who exist in other dimensions, on various topics to help humanity, that I share on this blog as well.
To learn more about my background, please see: My Background